Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Baby Album Layouts continued......


This layout was made almost exclusively from just the background paper itself.  I found the paper last summer at the LSS, so I am pretty sure it is no longer available.  I think I got the last couple of sheets the store had, which means it was likely an older line.  The letters for the title were cut with the Cricut, and I used some Baker's Twine.  Other than cardstock, the embellishments were cut from leftovers of the paper and popped.


The LSS still carries this paper line, so it's relatively recent.  Again, the embellishment is pretty much just done with the papers, and the letters were cut with the Cricut.  I can't remember which cartridge I used for the font.  I will try to look that up and update later if anyone really wants to know.

The funny thing about these pictures is that this baby girl loves shoes.  She really, really loves shoes.  If she finds a pair, she wants them on, whether they are hers, her brother's, her mommy's, whatever.  I noticed, though, she seems to be barefoot more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers