Monday, August 16, 2010

Link to awesome Halloween mini-album

I've been scrapping, but till I get my layouts scanned, I don't have any pictures today. However, I do have something else for you.

Thanks to frequenting the Two Peas in a Bucket General Scrapping Message Board, someone brought my attention to an absolutely incredible and creative Halloween mini-album. I'm posting the link here, because it is amazing work! No, I don't know the person who made it. Her You Tube name is Follow the Paper Trail. It has spookier, creepier papers and embellishments than I would be inclined to use, but her art in this mini-album is really awesome! The techniques she used could easily be adapted to any mini-album theme. (She also has a video on how to make a Paper Bag mini-album, which I think I will watch next.) Here is the link to her Halloween mini-album video on YouTube:

Spooky Paper Bag mini-album

I'm definitely going to have to take a look at some of her other videos, although I have to admit that watching stuff like this makes me feel totally inadequate as a scrapbooker--sort of like a little kid who thinks "That's what I want to be when I grow up!"

1 comment:

Followers