Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Decorated My Cricut


The above photo is of the back of the machine. The one below is the front.



I had some vinyl from another project, so I decided to use it to decorate my Cricut Expression. It reflects my love of nature. I used the Home Decor cartridge to do this. After I cut and placed the vinyl, I glued red rhinestones for berries to the dark green vinyl branches. The word "memories" came from the Cricut Lite Bloom cartridge, and the word "hugs" came from the Cricut Lite Lacy Labels. I used the Gypsy font for the rest. The phrase itself is entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I need to do something with mine - like get it off the floor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i luv how you decorate the E it's very pretty.
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers