Thursday, September 3, 2009

Halloween treat bag


Okay, it's early. I just felt like making something fun for Halloween even if it is almost two months away.

I started with a shopping bag die-cut from Accu-cut, but cut off the handles. Then I used the EK Success bat border punch (that I found clearanced at Michaels recently) around the top edge. After punching the top edge, I added a strip of black cardstock behind so the bats would show up better. I made holes for the ribbon handle using a Stampin' Up slot punch. The spiderweb stamps were mostly Studio G stamps, but one is by Hampton Arts. The Halloween words on the front are a Studio G stamp. The bats and circle are Martha Stewart punches.

It took enough time that I won't be giving these out to Trick or Treaters, but if I were doing a small party, they'd work for favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers