Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thinking Inking Project from Week 1

I finally tried the techniques shown in the first week of the Thinking Inking class at Two Peas in a Bucket. The above card front is my project. I used Ranger Inks, Cuttlebug embossing folder, a Spellbinder scalloped square Nestabilities die, a Sizzix die (tag), Glimmer Screen for the mask (Tattered Angels), Purple Daisy Dragonfly stamp, EK Success Dragonfly punch, and Perfect Pearls (they don't show well in the scan, but they added a very pretty shimmer). I think the layered flowers are both Prima, but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment