Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Explosion Box



A couple of years ago, I got interested in Explosion Boxes. This is one I created a couple of years ago for a class project that I taught at the scrapbook store. The bow was a Wishblade file designed by Karen Jennings (hope I'm remembering right), and posted as a free file at the Wishblade Cafe Yahoo Group long ago. Unfortunately, I can't give out the file, since I'm not the copyright holder, so please don't ask for it, and that particular Yahoo Group no longer exists. It was a fun project, though. Another teacher at the LSS is doing a cute Explosion Box this month for a class, so apparently they're still around, even if it isn't a new idea anymore.

I used my Wishblade for more than just the bow. The rose that looks like a laser cut on the right is actually a dingbat cut on the Wishblade, and the tag and words were all cut the same way. I love all the things that can be done with an electronic cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers