Saturday, March 23, 2024

Stamp and Scrapbook Expo March 2024

When we moved in 2016, I was elated to learn that I could attend Stamp & Scrapbook Conventions as many as 3 times each year here. Back in Virginia, there was only one convention per year.  I did go to all three of the conventions here in 2017, but since then, I've been lucky to get to one per year, and a couple of years I got to none. Even though they are "in my area," they are a long enough drive that I have to plan well, and family needs have to come first. After COVID hit, the conventions stopped for awhile, and they have been slow to get going again. This year, there will be a total of three in my area again. I went to the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo yesterday. I could only stay for about two and a half hours, but it turned out to be time well spent.

The convention has definitely shrunk, but there were some fun vendors who attended. I found papers and dies that will help me scrapbook our Disney trips, and also generic dies for card making. I was very happy with what I found. I left before noon. I was out of both energy and money.

This afternoon, I got a simple card made with a couple of dies that I found at the convention:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers