Saturday, March 9, 2024

Queen Shaker Light Up Challenge

Queen & Co. has a challenge this month to create a card that lights up (using their Endless Illumination Kit, of course). I have been busy making card kits for a friend and finally got them done, so I had time to play with this kit that had been a bit intimidating. It was actually very easy. The hardest part was to figure out what dies to use that hadn't already been used by others. They have used the sun, camping lantern, and other Queen kits. I wanted to do the lighthouse from a kit they had a summer or two ago. I don't know if they will sell it again this summer, but it is a great kit (and of course, I love lighthouses).

The images below show the differences in the shaker card with the light off (left) and on (right). If you push it once, it flashes fast; twice, flashes fast, but not as fast; three times, solid light.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers