Saturday, March 30, 2024

2024 First Quarter Cards

On the 2 Peas Refugees card making message board, they encourage everyone to share their creations. This is something that I rarely do. Some of my cards are simple, some are not. Most are cards that I design based on what I have in my craft room. I do sometimes buy the latest and greatest from a few favorite card companies or at convention, but a lot of my stash is years old. I use whatever I like and feel like at the time. Sometimes I use a sketch, especially if I am doing a Queen & Co. challenge, since using a sketch is typically required for the challenges. The rest of the time, I usually just design my card based on what I plan to use. I often use the Queen & Co. Foundation dies with other companies' papers and products, but I don't like having to follow someone else's design, even though sketches can simplify card making. I've been card making and scrapbooking longer than most, and I learned to paper craft by designing my own layouts and cards. Are my designs always amazing? Hardly. However, I am pretty happy with some of the cards that I have created this quarter, and I decided to group them and post them in one place. Here are my January through March cards:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers