Saturday, February 26, 2022

Cut Apart Cards Used for Card Making

 I don't do pocket scrapbooking, but I have bought a variety of the cut-apart sheets that are intended for pocket scrapbooking. I figured they could be used at least for card making. Do I actually use them for card making? Rarely. Today, however, I got out a sheet of BoBunny Petal Lane Love Notes cut-aparts. I have leftovers that will hopefully be used later to make additional cards, but today I needed 5 cards, all the same, and I had an entire pack of the already mentioned Bo Bunny cut-aparts  that I'd bought from Tuesday Morning long ago. It's pretty simple, but I got my 5 identical cards made. I thought about adding some bling, but these need to go through the mail, and I didn't want them returned for insufficient postage. I used Queen & Company Foundation dies to make the card base, and the Hello sentiment. I love it when a card is quick and easy, but still looks decent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers