Thursday, February 24, 2022

Leather Key Tags

Yes, I have been AWOL. Due to tight finances, I decided I needed to make at least some of my Christmas gifts. I was in such a rush that I forgot to take photos of most of my projects, but below is a photo of the leather projects that I made for older grandkids. Life got crazy busy the last few months but seems to finally be settling down.

I cut the leather tags using my Silhouette Cameo. I had to use the deep cut blade and cut the soft, relatively thin leather several times. The HTV designs were traced from images I found on the internet. I heat pressed them to the leather, used leather glue, eyelet, and jewelry tools to complete the projects. The sword in the flames is an image from a video game our oldest grandson likes to play. The other two are a Red Panda and Wolf are favorite animals for another grandson and his partner. The leather tags are soft and flexible. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers