Saturday, September 4, 2021

September 2021 Sheetload of Cards

This is the first time I have actually followed the full directions. I used a couple of Silhouette print & cut files for the sentiment and the jar of flowers embellishment. The plaid paper was from Simple Stories, and the other fall print was from Imaginisce (from a long time ago).

Here is an image that shows the two different cards when you do it as per instructions:

And yes, I did all 8 cards this time, too:

I wasn't sure that I was going to like the results, but I'm actually pretty happy with how the cards turned out.

I angled the sentiment to give balance to the asymmetrical banners. Normally I like asymmetrical, but I've had some issues with vertigo lately. I wasn't sure if it was due to my balance being off, or the asymmetrical banners just made the card feel off balance. Angling the sentiment the opposite direction on the banner seemed to look better, though, and I love the fall jar of flowers print & cut. with these papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers