Friday, August 6, 2021

Disney Inspired Box Card and Tutorial

This Magical characters box card is similar to the Baby box card tutorial that I posted recently, but I figured out better ways of doing things, as well as how to add decorative panels. I've posted the tutorial on YouTube (link below). It also shows how to "cut first, stamp second" as part of the tutorial (super useful for small banners that you want to stamp on).

https://youtu.be/yGIGL9v53b0 

And here is my Disney inspired box card made entirely with Queen & Co. Foundation dies and their Magical Characters kit dies:

I still can't afford to buy a box card die set, but in all honesty, it's not like I need to. 

If you don't have the Queen & Co. Foundation dies, you may have similar dies that you could use the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers