Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Disney Album Epcot Finding Nemo Layout


This one was fun to create. It came together quickly (for me), because I had already found in my stash some very old Cuttlebug Disney sea themed dies with coordinating embossing folders to add details. I cut them all from white, used sponge daubers and ink to color, embossed the details, then inked some more. The diver, however, was obviously intended to be a Mickey, but the mask had no face. I found a clip art image online, colored and sized it, cut it out, and put it behind the mask opening. I am very happy with how the layout turned out. The paper background is from Scrap Your Trip and was listed under Princesses: Ariel. I found it at the LSS about 2 years ago. The large sea shell was cut with a Queen and Company die. I found the title online, and used my Silhouette to do a trace of it, clean it up, and cut the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers