Wednesday, April 15, 2020

2020April7 RefuPeas Card Challenge




This challenge was based on Crafty Al's April Sheetload of Cards video.

I don't do mass card making, so all I did was the one. Basically, it's kind of like following a sketch, and mass producing a card based on that sketch. I wasn't going to participate originally, but got an idea this afternoon and went with it.  I used Graphic 45's Midnight Masquerade line.  I fussy cut and popped the phrase and flowers in the lower right corner. It was supposed to be a circle with a stamped sentiment. It was pretty easy, and other than fussy cutting the "sentiment" would be fairly easy to mass produce cards. It would waste a lot of paper, though, and take a lot of time to fussy cut that or other sentiments from the paper. I supposed I could have stamped something in a circle instead......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers