Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Ghoul's Day 01

I have been part of a very small message board for years. Lots of years. Over time, most left, but there are still a few of us left.

The gal who basically keeps it going has issued a challenge. This is a rather strange and bizarre time with most of us under "Stay in Place" orders due to the COVID-19 threat. She suggested we have a month of Halloween crafting. She is a quilter and cross stitcher. I think she just wanted to get going on her Halloween cross stitch projects, but regardless, she issued the challenge, and most of us are trying to join her.

Today is the start of April Ghoul's Day projects. Most of my Halloween themed projects waiting to be done appear to be hidden somewhere in my craft closet. It needs to be cleaned out before I will likely find them. Besides, I really want to keep working on my Disney album.

I needed something fast and easy. While poking around my craft closet, I found some burlap canvases by Tim Holtz that I found at Tuesday Morning. I also found some 12x12 acetate Halloween overlays, another old Tuesday Morning find. I fussy cut one bat out and popped it so it adds a little dimension. A few black rhinestones and a wee bit of Halloween gingham ribbon later, this is what I came up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers