Friday, January 24, 2020

Heartfelt Creations 3D Flowers

Heartfelt Creations makes beautiful stamps, but among my favorites of theirs are their 3D flower stamps and molds.

Two members of my card group weren't with us when I taught how to make the 3D flowers, so they requested that I teach it again.

Today I made a couple of cards with the Heartfelt Creations flowers.  For this first card, I used Graphic 45 papers, since I have a ton of this one. I found a package of 25 sheets at Tuesday Morning, which makes it ideal for using with my card group.

I used the Oakberry Lane blossom stamps, dies, and molds for these flowers, as well as a die from a past Christmas set for the doily underneath the flowers.






For the next card, I embossed the background with a Sizzix folder, then added a bird cage die cut that is from the Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilacs collection. The die cut looks speckled, but it's actually cut from pearlized black card stock. It just looks speckled in the photo due to the light reflecting from the die cut.

I stamped, colored, and cut the lilac accents, and added a few of the shaped blossoms. Although the card looks warped in the photo, the card base was just a little curved.





I also made another card today, too, but I will wait till Tuesday, Feb. 4th to show it. I volunteered to be the RefuPeas challenge host on the stamping board for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers