Saturday, September 7, 2019

September Card Night

Before leaving on vacation, I decided that I would do the scarecrow box card (posted here last October), but an evening making the card again made me realize that it would be difficult to do in the time we have. I played around a bit with print and cut, then decided that I could scan the scarecrow and cornstalk stamped images and turn it into a print and cut box card. I ran out of time before we left, but I took my laptop on vacation, and when I had a bit of free time, I worked on creating the file. It worked well, so we'll be doing the scarecrow box card after all. In fact, we'll have time to make an additional card, as long as it would be fast and easy. I had a cute apple basket stamp that became the focal point for a rocker card, so we'll be making both of the cards shown below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers