Saturday, January 26, 2019

Z Cards with Heartfelt Creations Stamps

Z Cards are a type of box card. The ones I've seen have the box on the bottom of the Z Card. However, I had these cute Heartfelt Creations "Sugar Hollow" owl stamps that I wanted to use, and one of them is a swing. I put the box on top so that I could have my little owl swinging from it.





Then, of course, I had to try to make one of the more traditional Z Cards. I used Heartfelt Creations Monkeying Around stamps for this next one.




Just FYI, both the owl and monkey stamp sets were discontinued, so they are no longer available. Also, just for the record, I have no affiliation with Heartfelt Creations. They just happen to be my favorite stamp company.

The papers I used are ones I found at Tuesday Morning awhile ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers