Saturday, January 26, 2019

Cards with Handmade Heartfelt Creations Flowers






Heartfelt Creations makes a lot of stamps that can be used to make 3D flowers. The ones I used on this card are from their Oakberry Lane line. The decorative edge on the card was made using one of their dies. The paper inside the card was from a pack of Bo Bunny paper from Tuesday Morning.





This is another example of the hand shaped Oakberry flowers. I used a Silhouette file for the background, and although it is far from obvious in the photo, the center section of white cardstock is embossed.

This card is probably the one that I will use, along with the hot air balloon box card for the intermediate card making activity. Although I have the flower shaping mold from Heartfelt Creations, I am going to teach them how to make the handmade flowers. I needed an easy and fast card to attach it to. I figure that the box card will take awhile to make, so I needed a quicker card project that still would teach them (hopefully) something new in shaping the 3D flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers