Friday, January 25, 2019

Card Making for Beginners

I decided to host a card making activity for the gals at church who were interested. About a dozen gals said they would be. After a poll, I realized that some were beginners, and some were experienced, so I decided to have two activities, starting with a beginner's "class" where we would make the following 3 cards:



I wanted cards that wouldn't be too difficult, but wouldn't be too simple, either.  I wanted something that would make them interested in continuing to make cards on their own.

The second class will probably be the following box card:





Box cards are usually a big hit for those who haven't made them before. It's fun to make dimensional cards that fold flat and can be mailed.

All of the above cards had to be made with papers that I had in my stash, since I no longer live near a scrapbook store. I just used scraps for the snowman card.

I have been on a card making kick. There will be more pictures to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers