Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Will Come Card

We're supposed to get more snow on Monday.  I am sick of this schizophrenic weather, and just want Spring to come and stay for awhile.  I did up two copies of this card, one for a friend, and one for my son in Alaska.


It is a waterfall card.  Directions for making a waterfall card can be found on SplitcoastStampers in their tutorials section, OR you can do what I did: buy the Silhouette cutting file by Lori Whitlock and look up her instructional video on YouTube. Letting my Cameo cut it all out made it super easy!

I used the stamp cube Melty Snowman by Art Gone Wild.  It has the four scenes on it, which can be seen below.  (The colors coordinate with the paper better in real life than they appear in the scan.)

When you pull the tab down, you see all four pictures in succession, like a little flip book.

 I am so tired of Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers