Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to doing Make & Take projects--here is September's

The gal who took over doing the monthly Make & Take projects during the summer won't be doing them anymore. So I'm back to doing them again. Above is the one I designed for September. The shaped card was made by folding the paper in half and die-cutting it with the fold just INSIDE the cutting line on one side. It's a Tim Holtz die, and the center is the matching Movers & Shapers die which was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The leaf is a Spellbinders die. I have no idea who made the stamp set that I used for the sentiment, and that is strange. Normally I keep the package header with the stamp set, but it wasn't there. I also have no idea who made the paper used to cut the card base. It's some kind of map style paper, but I liked the colors and the pattern gave it a textured look. Pumpkin Spice colored chalk in was used to chalk the leaf. Chestnut Roan was used to shade the edges of the center shape and stamp the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers