Saturday, August 20, 2011

2010 July 4th layout, tweaked and finished

I did some tweaking to the cluster (shown in the July 23rd post), as well as the rest of the left side of the layout. The title is my own creation, as is the label that backs it. However, the cut label is very similar to the printed label that I was originally going to use for journaling. I ended up doing hidden journaling again. The heart shape just above the top left photo of the right page is actually the top of the journal tag. The photo corners were punched twice: once with the corner pattern of stars, and once with the corner punch centered over the corner stars that had been punched. I hope that makes sense. The firework die cut added to the cluster is a Cricut design from the Stand & Salute cartridge. I used Stickles on it to glitz it up. I added some stars cut from my graphics design program, some buttons, and a little more journaling to finish it off. There are an additional two pages that are part of this four page layout, but I'm not sure if I'll post them or not.

1 comment:

  1. Wow great photos, fireworks shots are hard to get! Great layout! Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers