Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Well Birdhouse


I made this little birdhouse for someone in the hospital. On the back is "Wishing you a quick and complete recovery." I thought it would brighten the hospital room better than a card, and due to the patient's problem, flowers weren't appropriate.

Punches used were Martha Stewart punches. The "Get Well/Wishing a quick recovery" phrase is a Stampin' Up stamp. I just cut the phrases apart. I found the little bird at JoAnn Fabrics.

The birdhouse itself is not my design. All I did was choose my colors of cardstock, cut it out, and decorate it. I've given the link before (it's the same one I used for the Creepy Cottage Halloween birdhouse), but here it is again:


If you'd like to see Nicole's birdhouse project where she shared her template, here is the link:


And finally, in case you missed my Halloween birdhouse using this template, here's a link to my Creepy Cottage:


It's a very versatile pattern, and I really appreciate that Nicole was willing to share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers