Friday, August 30, 2024

Birthday Card Swap

In order to participate in the Main Swaps at Ginger's Corner (a Facebook Group), you first have to participate in 3 Mini Swaps and 1 Card Swap.

For the birthday card swap, you had to make 4 cards to swap with one assigned partner. Three of the cards were ones that I had made and posted here previously, but one was new.

I used an embossing folder on the two bottom layers. It was a fairly simple card, as were the others. Most of the cards that others posted on Ginger's Corner seemed more simple.

My partner did not do simple. I felt like an absolute beginner by comparison. She said it was fine, but she seemed willing to try another swap in September, so I need to really up my game for that one.

 


The cake is presumably an Artificial Intelligence (AI) design. I have downloaded quite a few AI designs. I like their more realistic look. And I am not particularly fond of coloring stamped images, despite the fact that I have a huge stamp collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers