Tuesday, May 7, 2024

I Scrapbooked for National Scrapbook Day

It may not seem that amazing, but this is only about the second time in 20 or more years that I have been able to actually scrapbook on National Scrapbook Day. We almost always had some family gathering or trip happening in previous years.

I have a ton of Renaissance Fair photos to get scrapbooked. Our family loves to go to the Fairs, and have been to the Maryland Renaissance Fair, the one in Virginia (smaller, more educational), Scarborough Fair in Waxahachie, Texas, and the Texas Renaissance Fair near Houston.

I wanted to scrapbook our 2012 visit to the Maryland Renaissance Fair. It needs two more pages to be finished, but I developed vertigo Saturday night, so I only got the first two pages done. Still, it felt really good to scrapbook again. I used Graphic 45 papers from their Enchanted Forest collection (2016). I will probably use the same papers for all the Renaissance Fair photos that I have yet to scrapbook. Renaissance Fair themed papers are rare and hard to find.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers