Friday, May 24, 2024

Heartfelt Creations Peacock Paisley Card

I finally got around to cutting out some of the Heartfelt Creations Peacock Paisley digital designs. I didn't have time to do anything with them until this morning. I used their 3D Basic Flower Shaping mold to shape the daisies, but put them in upside down to get the shape that I wanted. I used a stylus to touch up the shape slightly. I popped the peacock, added the shaped flowers on top of some of the daisies in the design, then added a few extra. I used Prills for the centers. I got a little too enthusiastic with the amount of glue I used. Next time I'll use a bit less glue. I used clear Wink of Stella to add a bit of shine. It really makes a difference, but unfortunately, it never seems to show up in a photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers