Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Karen Burniston Accordian Fence Card

I've been collecting Karen Burniston pop-up card dies for awhile but am not as good about actually using them. However, I've been planning to do this card for awhile. It is an almost blatant copy of the card she made in her video that demonstrated how to use the fence add-on set. I rarely copy someone else's card, but I definitely copied hers, with only very slight variations. I was mostly just trying to learn how to make it, but it turned out so cute that I decided to add a sister sentiment and send it to my only sister.


The photo below helps you to see the actual structure. It does fold down flat to 5 and 3/4 inches, to go into an envelope, but it doesn't fold flat the full length of the card. You can add as many panels as you like, though, so it can be very, very long if you want. (I didn't.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers