Friday, January 26, 2024

Superhero in Scrubs Card

Almost 3 years ago, my husband had a heart attack and had to be life flighted by helicopter from one hospital to another. The circumstances of timing that put him in the hands of reportedly the best cardiologist in the area, can only be described as tender mercies from Heaven. The cardiologist later told us, "I didn't think we were going to be able to save him." My husband has an appointment with his cardiologist coming up, and I finally made a card to thank the doctor for not giving up on my husband.

I used the Queen & Co. Get Well Kit, although I typed the phrase on the computer, since the stamp said, "My superhero," and I needed it to be our superhero. Besides, my husband complained he couldn't read the stamped phrase. It was a thicker font.

It's a simple card design, but I did it as a shaker. I don't do shakers often. Since we will be giving it to the doctor in person, instead mailing it, I figured I would do the shaker. The post office has managed to destroy some of my dimensional cards in the past, so if I am going to mail a card, I keep it as flat as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers