Sunday, January 28, 2024

New Woodland Critters Kit

I do not have any affiliation with Queen & Co., other than as an overly enthusiastic customer. I just got their new Woodland Critters Kit yesterday, and started this card last night. I finished it this morning. The background paper is from an older Queen & Co. paper pad, the Vintage Truck Sweater Weather paper pad. I don't know if they still carry it or not, but I loved the plaid background. I also used Foundation #9 plant dies to supplement, and since it was a squirrel, I wanted him to be holding the acorn. I think this is going to be an absolute favorite kit for me. I did not use a sketch this time.

As a side note, I know that as a crafter, I don't always remember where I have gotten ideas. The card that I posted yesterday was one of those, so this morning, I decided to add a watermark as Celine does, and when I use a sketch, I will add that info, too. I hope that other crafters will add a watermark with their name/sketch, too, so that I can give credit if I borrow the ideas of others. This site has so many cards posted that it's difficult to remember where we get ideas from.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers