Saturday, January 28, 2023

Queen & Co. January 2023 Sketch Challenge

Queen & Co. released new sketches earlier this month, along with a challenge to use one of them, or an older sketch, to create and share a card based on the chosen sketch. I went with Sketch #116, but I used "peasant paper" (non-Queen brand paper as nicknamed by other Queen & Co. fans, not sure who started it).  I thought I might make multiple cards, and I wouldn't have enough of the Queen & Co. paper to do multiple cards. The papers that I used were bought quite awhile ago at Tuesday Morning. The pink plaid is from Rocky Mountain Scrapbook Co., the teal ombre is from Pink Paislee (the B side), and the remaining papers were from a sheet of cut aparts by Simple Stories. The tiny hearts paper was the B side, the other designs were cut from the various cut apart cards of the A side of that paper. I used no plain card stock. I embellished with Queen & Co. enamel dots, and I used the Foundation dies suggested on the sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers