Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Disney Halloween Shoes

We went to Walt Disney World during Christmas week of 2017. I never expected to go back again. It had been over 20 years since we'd been to WDW, and I really couldn't see DH and I going again, especially after his heart attack. However, I asked him, "If you recover enough, and if money were no object, where would you want the two of us to go?" He didn't even hesitate. He said "Walt Disney World!" It has given him the incentive to exercise more, and do the things he needs to in order to help his heart recover, so we're planning to go. That means I am making new Disney shirts and even a few other things for our trip.

I found cute, comfortable (for me) shoes at WalMart that were only $10/pair. I don't know if I will decorate more than this one pair, since they were a major pain to do, but I bought multiple pairs of the shoes, in different colors, so I might. I know we'll be spending a day at Magic Kingdom, and I wanted to coordinate with the Halloween decorations that will be up. I decorated one black pair of shoes with both regular and glitter HTV that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. The top photo shows the front, the middle image is the side of the right shoe, and the side of the left shoe is at the bottom. The black vinyl bats don't show up well. I may try to apply glitter bats over top, or a gray vinyl, or they may remain as is.


Note: It took me awhile to get around to it, but I applied black glitter vinyl bats overtop the bats that didn't show up. It makes a slight difference. Only slight. Black on black just doesn't show up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers