Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tim Holtz Village samples from Goldenshill Paper Arts Store

First, a disclaimer: the photos are mine, taken with permission, but I did not make any of the samples shown below.

Back in 2016, Tim Holtz Village Sizzix dies were on sale at Goldenshill. I saw the samples in the store that had been made with them, and I bought the dies. It was totally an impulse buy, but the samples were impressive! I was decluttering photos from my phone this afternoon, and I came across the photos I had taken so long ago. I usually post only cards and crafts that I have designed and made myself, but I don't want to forget about these. Hopefully this will remind and encourage me to get out these dies and get creative.

The Time Holtz Village dies are going to be re-released in the fall, in a smaller size, and as a complete set of Thinlets dies.  Here is a link to photos and announcement:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/193394460@N06/albums/72157719501616592/

 

And here are photos of the samples on display at Goldenshill that I took almost 5 years ago:


 


And my favorite:

And here is what a couple of my grandkids made with them:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers