Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Summer Cards with Scraps: Lemonade and Patriotic

The sentiment and lemonade stamps for this first card are a set that I bought off Amazon, probably last year, possibly longer ago. The papers were scraps left over from a previous project. I found the papers at Tuesday Morning long ago. I used Foundation dies for both cards. The rectangles and fishtail banner of the top card are from Foundation Die sets 3, 8, 11, and 10 respectively.

I used Foundation Die sets 2,4,8, and 11 for the card below. I used scraps from a previous project, but the patterned papers were from the BoBunny Celebrating Freedom Collection, also found at Tuesday Morning before the pandemic.

I've found a lot of fun papers, dies, and more at Tuesday Morning over the years. Sadly, they seem to be gradually phasing out their paper craft section. I don't live near any LSS, and I'm not a fan of the papers from the big box stores. I will miss the Tuesday Morning treasure hunt, but I've been crafting mainly from my stash for a long time, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers