Saturday, May 22, 2021

Heartfelt Creations Card for 85th Birthday

I made this card for one of my neighbors, who is turning 85 this month. I got out my somewhat neglected Heartfelt Creations stamps, dies, and papers for this one. Their Lush Lilac collection has been my absolute favorite and most used out of all of their design collections. The bird cage die is part of the collection and is the largest bird cage on the card. I cut it from a metallic white card stock. The smaller bird cages are part of the paper. I used their lilac flower shaper and prills to add dimension to the flower cluster, and I popped the banner in a couple of places. I also added a subtle shimmer to the banner, flower cluster, and areas of the background with Wink of Stella. The birthday banner is also Heartfelt Creations, but was from their (now discontinued) Young at Heart Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers