Monday, May 31, 2021

Beach Challenge from Queen & Co.

Yes, I know I said I was going to use a greater variety of products. I will. Seriously. However, I love the beach, and Demo Donna of Queen & Co. has a challenge going with a beach theme, and they are offering a $25 gift certificate to 2 people. With hospital bills and DH on disability, my spending money is limited these days, so I decided to give it a try. The chances of my winning are slim, but it's worth a try. There are some fabulous entries. I don't know if it's luck of the draw or whichever one they like best, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. I was itching to have a reason to get creative anyway.

I used a variety of kits to create this card, and in some cases, such as the Surfboard Rental booth, crab, clams, and bait bucket, I used dies that cut completely different items when used as they were originally designed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers