Monday, March 1, 2021

Teapot Shaker Card made with Queen & Co. Dies

I bought the Queen & Co. Teapot card/die set awhile back, thinking I'd use it for a banner. My daughter has a cozy tea nook, and she loves Alice in Wonderland. I made this card for her, although I think it will have to be given to her in person rather than mailed. The card is more than 1/4 inch thick, which means it would need to be sent as a package.

I don't always decorate the inside, but it needed a little teabag for the sentiment.

All dies used were from Queen & Co., except for the tiny heart, which was a leftover from the Lori Whitlock mailbox box card project (posted a couple of weeks ago). I shaped the flowers with flower shaping tools. I prefer the Heartfelt Creations handmade flowers that I usually do, but this was an experiment to see whether I could make similar flowers with the Queen & Co. Foundation die flowers. I think I'll stick to my Heartfelt Creations stamped flowers in the future.

The paper is from K&Company. It was from my stash, a Tuesday Morning find from long ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers