Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Mailbox Box Card with Queen & Co. Love Letters set

 It's obvious, but this card was inspired by the Lori Whitlock Silhouette Mailbox box card that I made and posted recently. I like a little more depth to my box cards, though. I've been making my own box cards for years, so I created a cutting file from scratch that was more suited to my preference for a deeper box card.

I had ordered the last Love Letters set from Queen & Co., and was looking forward to getting it, even if it was after Valentine's Day. It was to be delivered Saturday. I wasn't sure what would happen because of the weather, and also because the ceiling caved in at our local post office. However, it came. My Valentine Mailbox box cards (referred to above and shown recently) seem to be taking their time to get through the mail system to their intended recipients. It took 10 days for my sister to get hers.

Anyway, I thought the Love Letters set would be perfect for a mailbox box card, so I created the cutting file and made it this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers