Saturday, November 7, 2020

Dino Box Card and a Box Card for D&D Fans

This box card was made for my youngest grandson's birthday. The Dinosaurs and phrase are Stinkin' Cute Print & Cut Paper Piecings from the Silhouette Design store. I used pattern fill papers from Silhouette, too. I made this box card back in September but never posted it.

He has an older brother who has been learning to play Dungeons & Dragons. His birthday was actually a couple of months ago. I get the bad grandma award for the delay, but I try to make very personal birthday cards that I hope will be enjoyed and appreciated. We've also been dealing with my husband's major health problems, and I have been struggling with the creativity needed for a fun card. I finally came up with this:

D&D fans will get it. 

I showed my 27 year old son the D&D card and asked what he thought. He said he wants me to make one just like it for him when his birthday rolls around, so I got a "perfect 20" for my card design. I'll actually be making a less cutesy design for his.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers