Sunday, November 1, 2020

CARDtober Challenge 31: Color Palette

This challenge was to use a particular fall color palette. It included a peachy pink, along with a fall green, brown, etc.

Despite my ridiculously huge stash, I had trouble finding anything that even came close. However, yesterday while on an errand, I realized that I was passing a Tuesday Morning. It's one that I rarely visit, because it is so far, and I always have to use the GPS to find it.  It's a feast or famine location as far as craft supplies, but this time I found some fun papers. I put some back before checking out, and I still came home with more than I should have. The papers I used for this card were among them. The photo doesn't show the colors quite true, but they actually worked well for the color palette for this last CARDtober challenge.

The twist was to make a card of a different size than usual, or to use a technique that you rarely use. I'm burned out, though. I hadn't expected to complete every challenge this month, so I accomplished more than I expected.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers