Saturday, October 10, 2020

CARDtober Challenge 09: Inspired by a Collection

This challenge is to design a card where you are inspired by a collection. Most of my "collections" are paper pads. I bought the Echo Park Fashionista 6x6 paper pad at Tuesday Morning awhile back. It works perfectly with the Queen & Co. Make Me Up set, so I guess you'd say that I created my own collection. The card turned out a little "busier" than I had expected, but I plan to send it to my daughter, perhaps for her birthday.

I used Queen & Co. Foundation dies to cut the papers.

And because someone probably wonders, I have no affiliation with any company. I don't get anything free from anyone. I just have my current favorites, and I really love the Queen & Co. Foundation dies. They simplify card making for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers