Monday, July 6, 2020

Queen and Company Outside the Box Challenge 2 Life's A Picnic

For this card, I created a picnic/fast food lunch with a variety of Queen and Company dies. The dies and how I cut them are shown below the card front. I didn't have the outline die for the Happy Holly Days present that was used to make the fry box. It would have been easier and perhaps looked a little better if I did, but it still turned out okay.  First, just the card itself:





Second, the card and detailed info on the items used to create it:


I have no idea who makes the phrase and ant stamp. They were originally one stamp. I cut the phrase apart. The ants are a line of 3, but I only inked one ant and stamped it individually where I wanted it on the red checked background. I have no idea where I got the stamp, but it may have been Tuesday Morning. It was at least a year or two ago, maybe even longer.

Edited on July14th at 12:14 a.m. Tami showed her favorite entries except for two, which she couldn't decide between. Mine was one of the two. She did eeny-meeny-miney-mo to decide, and the other card won. I ordered from Queen and Company the following day. My package came today. The owner apparently really liked and appreciated my card. She included a consolation prize and a very nice note with my order. It made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers