Saturday, May 23, 2020

Queen and Company Goofy Birthday Step Card w/Envelope

For this card I used Goofy's hat from the Queen and Company Magical Shakers Specialty Kit. I agonized over buying this kit, because it was a bit pricey. I used the papers from the kit, but the shaker fillings were from other kits, with one exception. I had some multi-colored candy balls for cookie decorating, and the darker blue candy balls were a good color, so I picked them out individually and added the dark blue candy balls to the plastic shaker balls.

The step card was a cutting file from the Silhouette Design Store.

If you look closely, the image to the left of the card is a decorated envelope.

I hoped the Goofy Hat shaker would be recognizable, especially with the sentiment, but I figured Goofy clip art would make the envelope cuter and give a "hint" if it was needed.  Everyone knows the Mickey head shape. Goofy's hat? Maybe not. The Goofy image on the envelope looks blurred in the photo, but it only appears that way in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers