Sunday, February 16, 2014

2014 Valentine for my husband.


The Willow Tree statue (called "Together") was my husband's gift to me for Valentine's Day this year.  My gift to him was a crystal frame with coppery gold vinyl lettering that says,"You put the happily in my ever after."  (The shadow makes them hard to read in the photo, but not in real life.)  The phrase was a Silhouette cutting file which I adapted to fit the frame, and I cut the vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo.  Originally I was going to use glass etching cream to put the words on the frame, but unfortunately, etching cream doesn't work on crystal.  The photo was one from our wedding reception.  It was many years ago, but my wonderful husband is still my sweetheart!  I am so grateful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers