Friday, April 16, 2010

Clarification and disclaimer

I received a recent notice of a comment someone wanted to post on my blog. It appears that the individual thinks I have something to do with Provo Craft.

I do not have any affiliation with them. I don't even know anyone who works for them.

I have tools and stamps from a variety of companies. I have no particular loyalty to any one company. If I like a product, I buy it, especially if I can get it on sale. If I use it in a project on my blog, I tell what I use, simply as a matter of courtesy.

Yes, I have a lot of Cuttlebug and Sizzix dies and embossing folders. I happen to like them, so I use them on my projects that I have posted here. I also happen to use a lot of Close to my Heart stamps, but I'm not a rep for them either.

I have received some kind words about my projects, which I usually post. However, if someone wants to post a comment that is about a subject which I have not mentioned on my blog, I will not publish the comment. My blog is simply for sharing my papercrafting projects, just as others have shared their talents with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers