Tuesday, July 23, 2024

More Swaps

I really am getting sidetracked with the swaps. I also signed up for a birthday card swap, and another embellishment swap. I'll post a photo of the cards later. The embellishment swap is called A Slice of Summer, and anything summer related can qualify. I was just going to do the Lemonade Stand, but decided it needed a little girl selling the lemonade, so I used a My Favorite Things stamp (Green Pastures, discontinued) for the little girl.

I added Wink of Stella to the Lemonade glasses, and Nuvo drops for the nails on the Lemonade Stand.

There will be 4 of them, of course, but I am still working on coloring the little girl images. In the meantime, I want to post these images for the swaps before someone else does something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers