Thursday, April 6, 2023

Dallas Arboretum Sep2019 Layout

I haven't scrapbooked for the last two and a half years. I've missed it, but somewhere along the way, I lost steam. Card making was quicker and easier, and it let me still craft while being a caregiver. I've wanted to get back to scrapbooking for a long time, but I just couldn't seem to get going. This morning, I decided that today would be a scrapbook morning no matter what, and no excuses. I had photos that I had already chosen possible papers for making a layout. They have been waiting a very long time. I'm not even sure how long. That seemed the simplest thing to start with, since I'd already chosen papers. I've always been a slow scrapbooker, but this layout came together quickly. I got it done in only about a couple of hours (for me, that is warp speed).

I think the papers are from an older BoBunny collection. I used Queen & Co. dies to make the banner, pumpkins, and leaves. Simple. Quick (for me). And it felt so good to scrapbook and actually get a layout made from start to finish. I know it isn't trendy by today's scrapbooking standards, but it's my style, and I'm happy with the layout, so no one else's opinion matters.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers