Sunday, August 14, 2022

I've Had Fun Making HTV Disney Projects Again

Yes, I know that sublimination is the latest and greatest, but I really don't feel like I need to get into that just yet, especially since there is another machine and process that claims to be even better. I just saw an ad for it. Besides, I still love heat transfer vinyl (HTV) projects.

Our daughter visited us recently for a family wedding. After we got back from the wedding, we had plans for a project she has been working to get done. She and her husband are going to Disneyland a.k.a. California Adventure this fall, and she designed shirts to make, but she doesn't have a heat press. I have a heat press and a ton of vinyl, so she had sent me the designs ahead of time. We cut the vinyl here and used my heat press to make the shirts. Sadly, I forgot to take photos, but her shirts turned out very fun and cute.

After she left, as therapy for having to see my sweet daughter fly back to her own home, I decided to work on my shirts I had planned for a vacation that is still in the "hope to do at some point" category. My husband will need to have recovered enough from his heart attack. 

I spent a fair amount of my free time this week cutting the vinyl and heat pressing shirts. I still have a few shirts to go. I'm not ready to post the photos yet, but I'll post pictures of them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers