Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Baby Box Card Exclusively with Queen & Co. Dies

I have made a lot of box cards over the years. When I first found out about them, everyone made them with a personal trimmer and a scoring tool. I started creating box card designs with my electronic cutter (I bought my first electronic cutter in 2005), because it was easier, but it's not required.

A lot of companies sell box card dies, and I took a look at them lately. I like dies. I like them a lot, but the price of box card dies was way beyond my budget right now. DH is on disability, and we're still getting medical bills, and probably will for awhile.

I have a lot of the Queen & Co. Foundation dies, so I decided to see if I could adapt a few of them to make a box card. I had to do a little trimming and scoring, but not much. It worked. I embellished the box card with baby dies, also from Queen & Co.

My electronic cutter is easier, but it was an interesting exercise, and I used what I had on hand.

Here is the result:

My only complaint is that the box card is a bit small. That is the advantage of an electronic cutter. You can adjust the size to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers